Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12)
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, crushed crackers, onion flakes, poultry seasoning, garlic salt, thyme and black pepper. Shape into six patties, each about 1/2-inch-thick and 3 inches in diameter.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook on all sides for a total of 10 minutes or until nicely browned and internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Serve with French Toast (recipe follows) and fruit. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 274, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 60, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 546, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.