Prep 25 mins Cool 1 hr refrigerate
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely diced ham
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar
- Chives for garnish (optional)
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise and spoon yolks into a bowl. Reserve whites. Mash yolks with a fork. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper.
2. Fold in ham and cheddar.
3. Fill whites with yolk mixture. If desired, cut chives into small pieces and arrange on top of eggs so that they resemble a football. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 62, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 110, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 136, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.