Servings: 10 Hands On 20 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 4 1/2-inch cubes seedless watermelon
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
1. In a large bowl combine watermelon, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, lime juice, salt, and black pepper; toss well to combine. Add the jalapeno to half the salsa for an adult version. Salsa will keep, refrigerated and covered with plastic wrap, up to 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 24, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 6, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 589, vit. C (mg): 11, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 7, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 58, Potassium (mg): 131, calcium (mg): 9, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.