Servings: 12 Active Time 30 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 1 honeydew melon, halved crosswise and seeded
- 1 large fresh strawberry
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 6 mandarin oranges or clementines
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 cups red and/or green grapes
1. Use a melon baller to remove the fruit from one melon half. Lay the hollowed melon in the center of a large platter. Using a sharp knife, cut 2 slices from the remaining melon half for ears. Trim the ends of the slices to a point, reserving a small trimming for the mouth. Use the melon baller to scoop the remaining fruit.
2. Arrange face as shown. The trick for the blueberries: Trim the bottoms so they sit flat. Cut one orange into slices. Pull the peel from two of the pieces and center one on each bunny ear.
3. To create orange flowers: Score remaining oranges lengthwise, being careful not to slice all the way through the fruit. Arrange the remaining fruit as shown. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 90, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 23, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 17, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 78, vit. C (mg): 42, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 32, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 16, Potassium (mg): 355, calcium (mg): 25, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.