Servings: 8 Start to Finish 15 mins
- 2 avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Peach slices, apple wedges, banana chunks, or plantain chips for dipping
1. In a large bowl, mash the avocados with the lemon juice and honey. Fold in the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
- This dip can be made with diced peaches, strawberries, blueberries, pears, or any other seasonal fruit of your choice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 72, Fat, total (g): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 7, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 97, vit. C (mg): 6, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 32, sodium (mg): 3, Potassium (mg): 191, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.