Servings: 2 Prep 5 mins Microwave 3 mins to 4 mins
- 2 Northern Spy, Cortland or Golden Delicious apples
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon raisins or mixed dried fruit
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons butter
1. Core the apples, leaving the bottom intact.
2. In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, raisins, pecans, nutmeg and cinnamon. Spoon the sugar mixture into the apples and set a teaspoon of butter on top of each apple. Place the apples in a deep casserole dish and cover.
3. Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Let apples sit for a couple of minutes before serving. Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 180, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.