Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Chill 2 hrs or overnight
- 1 750 milliliter bottle dry white wine
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps (or apricot brandy)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 1 regular or white peach, pitted and diced
- 1 can diet lemon-lime or grapefruit soda (such as 7 UP or Fresca)
- 1 can club soda
- Oranges, for garnish
1. Combine white wine, pomegranate juice, red wine, schnapps, apple pieces and peach pieces in a large pitcher. Stir well to blend flavors. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Before serving, add diet soda and club soda. Serve over ice with orange curlicue garnish.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 118, carb. (g): 11, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.