Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Grill 5 mins
- 3 peaches, halved and pitted
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons packed dark-brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. Heat gas grill to medium-high heat, charcoal grill to medium-hot coals. Brush cut sides of peaches with a little butter. In small bowl, blend remaining butter, the sugar and cinnamon.
2. Grill peaches, cut-side down, 3 minutes. Flip over and carefully brush with butter mixture (remove from the grill to do this). Return peaches to grill, cut-side up. Grill 2 minutes, until butter is bubbly. Serve warm, with ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 98, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.