Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 5 mins
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated orange zest
- 2 large navel oranges, sectioned
- 2 kiwis, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large pear, cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
1. Combine pomegranate juice and sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in orange zest. Let cool to room temperature.
2. Combine oranges, kiwis, banana, apples, pear, pineapple and pomegranate seeds in a bowl; pour syrup over fruit and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 184, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.