Servings: 3 Yield: 3/4 cup Prep 10 mins Cook 5 mins Cool 5 mins
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 pear, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Place pears and blueberries in a steamer basket set over gently boiling water. Cover and steam until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Remove blueberries and pear from steamer and allow to cool. Place in a food processor or blender. Add cinnamon; process until smooth. Serve or store in your favorite food storage container for up to 48 hours in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in your freezer. Ages:
3. 4+ months
- Tip Don't have a steamer? No problem! Simply, place a metal colander over a pot of boiling water and cover.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 3; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 74, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 13, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 194, vit. C (mg): 16, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 32, sodium (mg): 1, Potassium (mg): 123, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.