Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Grill 10 mins
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 pound snow peas OR: sugar-snap peas
- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 metal skewers (15-inch)
1. In small saucepan, heat curry over medium-high heat until fragrant, 1 minute. Add preserves and butter; melt, stirring. Remove from heat; stir in rind, juice, salt, cayenne.
2. In saucepan of boiling water, cook snow peas 1 minute. Drain; rinse with cold water. Remove skin from swordfish; cut steaks into 1-inch pieces.
3. Heat grill. Alternately thread snow peas, swordfish, red pepper and pineapple onto each skewer. Brush skewers with curry sauce.
4. Grill skewers, turning every 2 minutes and brushing with sauce, until fish is firm, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 264, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 51, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 277, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.