Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 15 mins
- 2 cups skim milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup bulgur (cracked wheat)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe pears, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
1. Heat milk and water to boiling in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in bulgur and salt. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Remove from heat; cover saucepan and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in pears, walnuts and maple syrup. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 377, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 65, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 206, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.