Yield: 2-1/2 cups Prep 10 mins Chill 30 mins
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1 - 2 jalapenos, seeded, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. In processor, pulse berries to finely chop. Mix with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 1/2 hour or up to 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 6, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 8, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.