Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 bag (12 oz) cranberries
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled, and chopped
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons currants
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Combine cranberries, Granny Smith apple, water, sugar, currants; and ground cloves in a medium saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 10 minutes. Cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 110, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.