- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled and split
- 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
1. Fill bottom of a wide mouth thermos with vanilla yogurt.
2. Top with half the banana, then strawberry yogurt, and pineapple.
3. Add the remaining vanilla yogurt and banana and top with dark chocolate chips and almonds.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 1; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 461, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 5, carb. (g): 77, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 103, calcium (mg): 345, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.