Servings: 30 Yield: 30 appetizers Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 10 mins
- 2 1.9 ounce package mini phyllo shells (such as Athens)
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, trimmed if desired, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup dried mission figs, chopped (about 6)
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white-wine or cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- Pinch each of salt and pepper
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread phyllo cups over a large baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
2. In large bowl, combine Brie, figs and almonds. Toss to combine.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper. Pour over Brie mixture and toss to combine.
4. Spoon a small amount of Brie mixture into each cup, dividing equally among cups. Bake at 350 degrees F for an additional 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 30; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 44, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 32, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.