Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 15 mins
- 2 cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 6 graham crackers, crushed, about 1/2 cup
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mixed berries (such as raspberries, blueberries and/or blackberries)
1. In a bowl, combine the yogurt and honey.
2. Layer the following in four 8-ounce mason jars or sundae dishes: 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture, 1 tablespoon crushed graham crackers, and 6 to 8 berries or strawberry slices.
3. Repeat layering to fill each jar. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 242, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 43, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 35, pro. (g): 13, vit. A (IU): 120, vit. C (mg): 10, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 14, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 95, Potassium (mg): 95, calcium (mg): 148, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.