Servings: 10 Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 15 mins Microwave 1 min Freeze 2 hrs then overnight Stand 10 mins
- 1 9 ounce package Nabisco Famous chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce tub reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate mini chunks
Make It Crust
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . In a large bowl, combine wafer crumbs and sugar; mix in butter until crumbs are moistened. Press crumbs into a 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes; cool. Filling
2. Place chocolate chips in a small bowl; microwave on high 1 minute. Stir until smooth. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, liqueur, sugar and vanilla. Stir in melted chocolate; spread evenly over cookie crust. Freeze 2 hours.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together whipped topping and cocoa powder; fold in mini chunks. Swirl mixture over pie and freeze overnight.
4. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 415, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 41, sat. fat (g): 14, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 210, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.