Yield: 3-1/2 cups Prep 10 mins
- 1 package (6 squares) premium white chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream OR: milk
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
1. Microwave chocolate and cream in large microwave-safe bowl on high power 1-1/2 minutes, stirring halfway. Stir to melt chocolate. Let cool to room temperature, 15 minutes.
2. Beat butter, sugar gradually into cooled chocolate on high speed until smooth and fluffy, 2 minutes. Makes 3-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 266, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 51, sat. fat (g): 13, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 19, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.