1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
2. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat, stirring. Off heat, stir in poppy-seed filling, sugar, sour cream, zest, vanilla, salt. Stir in eggs.
3. Add baking soda in pinches, breaking up lumps with your fingers; stir in thoroughly. Stir in flour, just until well blended.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven 45 minutes or until wooden pick tests clean.
6. Cool cake in pan on rack 15 minutes. Invert cake onto rack to cool. When completely cooled, drizzle with Lemon Glaze.
1. Beat together 2 cups sifted confectioners sugar, 2 tablespoons milk, 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt until well blended and smooth.