1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
2. Melt butter in large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Stir in pecan filling until smooth. Stir in sugar, buttermilk, bourbon, vanilla until smooth. Stir in eggs.
3. Add the baking soda in pinches, breaking up any lumps with your fingers; stir in thoroughly to combine. Stir in the cocoa powder and salt. Stir in the flour just until blended. Stir in the pecans.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan; smooth top.
5. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Invert cake onto rack to cool completely.
6. When cake is completely cooled, frost with White ChocolateCream Cheese Icing. Garnish with pecan halves, if you wish.
1. Beat together butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon juice in medium-size bowl until light and fluffy. Add white chocolate; beat until well blended. If frosting is too thin, refrigerate to thicken.