1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 8 x 1-1/4-inch heart-shaped pans.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared pans, dividing equally.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cakes comes out clean. Cool cakes in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove cakes to racks to cool.
4. Cut 2-inch-wide piece off tip of each cake. Fit ends of cakes together to form wings.
5. For body, spread white frosting over the 2 small trimmed pieces of cake. Attach on either side of wings for body. Coat with chocolate sprinkles.
6. Spread vanilla frosting evenly over wings.
7. Decorate top of wings with the small candies. Cut licorice into two 2-1/2-inch strings. Insert into body for antennae. Refrigerate cake until ready to serve.