1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch metal baking pan.Cake:
2. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda in a medium-size bowl until well blended.
3. Beat together sugar and butter in large bowl on medium-low speed until coarse crumbs form. Add eggs, applesauce, apple juice concentrate and ginger; mix on low speed just until eggs are beaten. Gradually beat in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in apple. Spread in prepared pan.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Remove pan to wire rack and let cool completely.Glaze:
5. Beat together powdered sugar, milk and pinch salt in small bowl until smooth and of good drizzling consistency. If too thick, add milk, a teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency. Pour into heavy-duty plastic food-storage bag; snip off very small tip from a corner. Drizzle glaze over top.