1. Combine mayonnaise, red peppers and garlic in a mini chopper. Process until well combined and fairly smooth, scraping down sides of chopper halfway through. Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate until serving.Tomatoes.
2. Core tomatoes and cut a thin slice from top and bottom of each. Cut each tomato into three or four 1/4-inch-thick slices and dry slightly on paper towels. Sprinkle with 1/8 tsp of the salt.
3. Combine flour and 1/8 tsp of the salt in a shallow dish. Lightly beat eggs in a second shallow dish; whisk together cornmeal, Parmesan, remaining 1/4 tsp salt, the black pepper and cayenne in a third shallow dish.
4. Coat 6 of the tomato slices in seasoned flour, followed by egg, then cornmeal mixture. Heat oven to 200 degrees .
5. Heat 3 tbsp of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the 6 coated tomato slices and fry for 2 minutes. Carefully flip over slices and fry an additional 2 minutes. Transfer to a baking sheet fitted with a wire rack and keep warm in oven. Repeat, coating all tomato slices with seasoned flour, egg and cornmeal mixture.
6. Add 2 tbsp of the oil to skillet before frying each consecutive batch (you should have 2 more batches to fry). Serve tomatoes warm with aioli on the side.