Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces dried multigrain pasta
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, basil, olive oil, garlic, and 1/4 tsp. salt. Stir gently and let sit while pasta cooks.
2. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and add to the tomato mixture. Toss to coat. Serve with freshly ground pepper and feta.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 392, Fat, total (g): 13, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 55, fiber (g): 7, sugar (g): 8, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 344, calcium (mg): 119, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.