Servings: 8 Yield: 3 cups Prep 10 mins Chill 30 mins
- 1 12 ounce package fresh cranberries
- 1 apple, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (arils)
1. Combine the cranberries, apple, pineapple, and sugar in a food processor. Cover and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in pomegranate seeds. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours. Stir before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 79, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 21, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 15, pro. (g): , vit. A (IU): 49, vit. C (mg): 10, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 1, Potassium (mg): 95, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.