Servings: 8 Active Time 20 mins Total Time 1 hr
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons plain yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 7 cups fresh yellow corn kernels, divided
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh chives, plus more for garnish
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine eggs, cream, butter, flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a blender and process until smooth. Add 3 cups corn, and pulse 3 times. Stir in remaining corn and chives. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart baking dish.
2. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until puffed and a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes. Garnish with more chives.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 341, Fat, total (g): 21, sat. fat (g): 12, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 13, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 539, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.