Servings: 8 Active Time 45 mins Total Time 45 mins
- 3 ripe avocados, halved, seeded, and peeled
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 sugar snap pea, opened
- 1 slice red sweet pepper
- 1 pitted green olive, halved
- 1 pitted kalamata olive, sliced
- 3 black bean chips, plus more for serving
- Assorted raw vegetables including jicama, yellow beans, broccoli florets, yellow sweet pepper, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower florets, baby carrots, and peeled cucumber slices
1. In a large bowl, combine the avocado, onion, lime juice and salt. Mash until just slightly chunky. Place in a square bowl or plate.
2. Arrange the snap pea as a scar, the sliced sweet pepper as a mouth, and the green olive halves as eyes. Place one slice of kalamata olive over each green olive half. Arrange the chips along the top to look like hair.
3. Arrange remaining vegetables as shown in photo to create a Frankenstein body.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 108, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 9, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 1590, vit. C (mg): 21, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 62, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 105, Potassium (mg): 417, calcium (mg): 22, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.