Servings: 7 Prep 20 mins Total Time 20 mins
- Slices of pound cake
- Large strawberries, sliced crosswise
- Red and green apple slices
- Large bananas, sliced lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
1. Use cookie cutters to shape pound cake and/or fruit slices into various-sized heart dippers. In a small saucepan combine 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 cup heavy cream. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 7; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 296, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 47, sat. fat (g): 14, carb. (g): 25, Monounsaturated fat (g): 7, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 20, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 151, vit. C (mg): 504, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): , Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 6, sodium (mg): 17, Potassium (mg): 161, calcium (mg): 34, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.