Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 50 mins
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 6 ounces sliced portobello mushrooms
- 4 large scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 prepared flatbread (such as Fabulous Flats) or prepared pizza crust
- 3 ounces sliced reduced-fat provolone (such as Sargento)
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Coat a large rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place tomatoes, mushrooms and scallions in prepared baking pan and toss with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and toss with basil and oregano.
3. Place flatbread on a baking sheet. Spoon vegetable mixture over top; tear cheese into bite-size pieces and scatter over vegetables. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until flatbread is crispy.
4. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in large skillet. Add 1 bunch
- rinsed broccoli rabe cut into 2-inch pieces, 1 pound cherry tomatoes and 1/2 sliced red onion. Saute for 8 minutes; spoon onto flatbread. Scatter 2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni and grated Parmesan cheese over top and bake.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 339, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 11, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 788, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.