Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 35 mins
- 3 cups kale, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian four-cheese blend
- 1 11 ounce tube thin-crust pizza dough
- All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup jarred marinara sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large skillet cook the kale in hot oil for 1 minute. Add 3 Tbs. water. Cover and steam until just tender, about 4 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a medium bowl combine the kale, ricotta, and shredded cheese.
3. Roll the pizza dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Using a bowl or plate, cut four 5 1/2-in. circles. Divide the filling over half of each circle, leaving a small border. Fold the unfilled halves over the filled halves; seal the edges. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Prick tops with a fork. Bake until golden, 16 to 18 minutes. Serve with marinara.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 344, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 35, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 17, vit. A (IU): 5400, vit. C (mg): 63, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 79, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 635, Potassium (mg): 310, calcium (mg): 359, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.