Servings: 10 Yield: 10 burgers Active Time 45 mins Total Time 45 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked fresh chorizo sausage
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 hamburger buns, split
- 2 avocados, halved, seeded, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 butter lettuce leaves
1. If needed, squeeze the chorizo out of the casings into a very large bowl. Add the ground turkey and salt. Using your hands combine the meats. Form the mixture into ten -inch thick patties.
2. Preheat the grill over medium-high heat. Grill the patties on the rack for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink (165 degrees F), covering the grill and flipping once halfway through. Transfer to a clean plate. Grill the buns, cut side down, until toasted, 30 to 45 seconds. Spread the cut sides of the buns with mayonnaise and top with the burgers, avocado, radishes, and lettuce leaves.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 609, Fat, total (g): 41, chol. (mg): 112, sat. fat (g): 13, carb. (g): 25, Monounsaturated fat (g): 18, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 7, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 34, vit. A (IU): 386, vit. C (mg): 3, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 10, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 76, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 2, sodium (mg): 1190, Potassium (mg): 626, calcium (mg): 88, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.