Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 10 mins Cook 3 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup pre-chopped onion, carrot and celery
- 2 cups turkey or chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups herb-seasoned bread stuffing cubes
- 4 dried Turkish figs, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; add chopped vegetables and cook for 3 minutes. Add broth, 1 cup water and 4 tbsp of the butter. Bring to a simmer. Stir in stuffing cubes and figs; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. To serve, fluff with a fork and dot with remaining butter. Sprinkle pine nuts over top.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 353, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 40, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 856, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.