Servings: 14 to 16 Prep 20 mins
- 1 pineapple, skin removed and cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 3 bananas, peeled and halved
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- Toasted coconut, optional
- Sprinkles, optional
1. Using a 3-inch star cookie cutter, cut half of the pineapple rounds into star shapes. Push 6-inch lollipop or popsicle sticks into pineapple rounds and stars and the bananas. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Dip fruit into yogurt to coat, tapping off the excess. Top with sprinkles and coconut and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Return to freezer until set 20 to 30 minutes.
Note Avoid Food Waste
- Use leftover pineapple for a breakfast fruit plate, or blend it into smoothies.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 14; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 88, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 17, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 13, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 58, vit. C (mg): 28, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 18, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 18, Potassium (mg): 212, calcium (mg): 53, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.