Servings: 20 Yield: 20 eyeball doughnuts Active Time 40 mins Total Time 40 mins
- 1 tablespoon canned chocolate frosting
- 20 red gummy Life Savers®
- 20 mini powdered doughnuts
- 20 miniature brown candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
1. Spread a little frosting on the side of the gummy with the words, then press the frosting side down on the doughnut. Lightly press down until fine cracks appear in the doughnut to resemble a bloodshot eye. (Be gentle so the doughnut doesn't break.) Dab a tiny bit of frosting on the letter side of the chocolate pieces then press, frosting side down, in the center hole of the gummy. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 20; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 78, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 112, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 1, vit. C (mg): , sodium (mg): 60, Potassium (mg): 2, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.