Servings: 24 Yield: appetizers Prep 25 mins
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 pkg (17.6 oz) German whole rye bread (such as Mestemacher)
- 24 teaspoons chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 24 pieces
1. In a small bowl, combine poppy seeds, sesame seeds, garlic, onion and salt.
2. Using a 2-inch round cutter, remove 24 rounds from bread. Spread 1 scant tsp of the cream cheese on each round, place a piece of salmon on top and garnish with a bit of the poppy seed mixture.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 24; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 46, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 145, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.