Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Grill 12 mins
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large bunch escarole, washed and cut into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 sweet yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Season pork tenderloin with Italian seasoning and 1/4 tsp each of the salt and pepper. Grill about 6 minutes per side, turning as needed to avoid burning, or until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees . Place on a platter and loosely cover with foil.
2. In a large bowl, combine escarole, beans, yellow pepper, celery, olives and shallot. Combine vinegar, olive oil and 1/8 tsp each of the salt and pepper. Toss dressing with escarole and bean mixture.
3. Thinly slice pork tenderloin. Serve with salad. Season pork and salad with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 327, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 70, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 10, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 668, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.