1. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl stir together the cereal, oats, and raisins.
2. In a small saucepan combine the honey and peanut butter. Heat over medium heat until melted and smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
3. Spoon rounded tablespoons of mixture (24 mounds) onto prepared cookie sheet. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until cool. Using slightly damp hands, shape each mound into a football shape; set aside.
4. Place the semisweet chocolate pieces in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 100 percent power (high) for 30 to 60 seconds or until just melted, stirring once.
5. Spoon melted chocolate over the top of each football, spreading evenly. Chill footballs, uncovered, in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Place the white baking pieces in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 100 percent power (high) for 15 to 30 seconds or until just melted, stirring once. Place melted mixture in a zip-top bag. Snip a small hole in one corner of the bag. Pipe laces onto each football. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.