1. Place eggs in a large saucepan. Fill with enough cool water to cover eggs. Bring to a bare boil over medium-high heat, then set timer for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, drain eggs, running cool water over them until room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine red onion, tomato, jalapeno, 1/2 cup chipotle mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce until well combined.
3. Place avocados in medium-size bowl and mash. Add 1/4 cup of the red onion mixture and stir until combined.
4. Once eggs have cooled, remove and discard shells. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and transfer 12 yolks to a medium bowl, discarding remaining 3 yolks. Mash yolks, and add remaining 3/4 cup red-onion mixture. Stir until smooth. adding the remaining 2 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise.
5. Pipe or spoon guacamole into half the egg white halves and egg yolk mixture into remaining 15 halves. Refrigerate 1 hour until serving.