Servings: 2 Prep 5 mins Cook 6 mins to 8 mins
- 1/2 yellow pepper, finely minced
- 3 eggs, 1 yolk removed, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 6-inch flour tortillas, warmed in microwave
1. In a small, nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium. Add pepper and saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Add eggs and cook until done, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Lay each tortilla on a plate and evenly spoon eggs down the center. Sprinkle with cheese, roll, and eat.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 237, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 213, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 25, pro. (g): 18, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.