1. Wrap tortillas in paper toweling. Microwave on high power 30 seconds to soften.
2. Lightly beat eggs, water, salt and pepper in small bowl.
3. Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook, stirring, until set, 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons salsa. Spoon quarter of egg mixture on lower half of each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up, tucking ends in as you roll. Place, seam side down, in single layer in microwave-safe dish. Cover with paper toweling.
5. Microwave on high 1 minute.