Servings: 4 to 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 20 mins Cool 5 mins
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces (start with about 8 ounces fresh stalks)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir in asparagus and pour into prepared pie plate. Bake about 20 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 128, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 273, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 2, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 11, vit. A (IU): 534, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 40, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 284, Potassium (mg): 148, calcium (mg): 111, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.