Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 45 mins
- 9 eggs
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 pound (1 cup) shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and water squeezed out
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (see photos 1-2, below)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees . Lightly coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, feta cheese, nutmeg, white pepper and salt. Stir in spinach.
3. Pour egg mixture into prepared baking dish. Arrange red pepper strips on top.
4. Bake in 375 degrees oven for 45 minutes or until mixture is set. Cool slightly on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 223, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 265, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 678, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.