1. Lightly coat 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat. Add potato and onion; cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Add broth, 1/8 teaspoon salt and the pepper. Reduce heat to medium; cover; cook 5 minutes. Uncover; cook until liquid evaporates, 3 to 5 minutes longer. Stir in bacon.
2. Meanwhile, beat together egg whites, whole eggs, remaining salt and the Parmesan cheese until well blended.
3. Transfer potato mixture to small bowl; cover and set aside. Wipe out skillet with paper toweling. Coat skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Place skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook 30 seconds or until bottom is just set. Tilt skillet and lift edge of cooked egg and fill open space with uncooked egg. Spoon potato filling over half of omelet; fold other half of omelet over to cover filling. Cut in half. Slide each half onto separate plates.
5. Add salsa to skillet; heat 1 minute. Divide equally between omelet halves. Makes 2 servings.