1. Warm salsa in small saucepan over low heat.
2. Warm tortillas following package directions. Wrap in foil; keep warm.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add green onion, red pepper, 1/4 teaspoon each salt and cumin; saute 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to small bowl; cover and keep warm.
4. Whisk together 4 of the eggs, 2 tablespoons cilantro, 1 tablespoon water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon cumin.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add egg mixture. As omelet cooks, with spatula, move cooked mixture to center and allow uncooked mixture to flow into bottom of pan. When cooked, omelet should be barely brown on bottom and soft and moist in center.
6. Spoon half of vegetable filling over half of omelet. Flip other half over top of filling. Gently slide onto plate; cut in half crosswise. Cover and keep warm with tortillas.
7. Prepare another omelet with remaining eggs, cilantro, water, salt, cumin and vegetable filling; cut the omelet in half.
8. Place warm tortilla on plate. Top with an omelet half. Spoon on 1/3 cup warm salsa; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Repeat with remaining tortillas and omelet halves. Garnish with cilantro if desired. Makes 4 servings.