- Olive-oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fat-free Italian dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 8 ounces Egg Beaters
1. Coat nonstick skillet with olive-oil cooking spray. Add onions, garlic, red pepper and mushrooms; saute 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add black pepper; remove from heat. Stir in dressing and parsley. Transfer to plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
2. Cook Egg Beaters in nonstick skillet until done. Pour mushroom mixture in center; fold omelet over. Cut into 4 servings. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 72, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 277, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.