1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Brush 4 tortillas lightly with oil; sprinkle with chili powder and salt; cut each tortilla into 4 wedges; place on baking sheet.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven 5 minutes. Reserve.
4. Meanwhile, mix beans and chiles in small skillet. Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
5. Coat 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water. Break eggs and slip gently into pan. Immediately reduce heat to low. Cook until edges turn white. Add the tablespoon water. Cover pan to hold in steam. Cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken, but are not hard.
6. Spread 1/2 cup of bean mixture on each of the remaining whole tortillas. Place 1 tortilla on each plate. Top with cooked egg. Spoon salsa over top. Serve with chili chips. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Makes 4 servings.