1. In a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley and eggs. Mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate briefly so mixture becomes slightly firm.Eggplant and Zucchini Pie
2. Cut eggplant and zucchini into 1/4-inch-thick round slices. Set zucchini aside. Fill a bowl with lightly salted water, add eggplant and soak for 1 1/2 to 2 hours to remove bitterness. Drain.
3. Place flour in a shallow bowl. In a second bowl, beat eggs with a fork until blended. In a third bowl, mix bread crumbs, 3/4 cup of the Parmesan, the parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. Line up bowls on a work surface.
4. One at a time, carefully dip eggplant and zucchini slices into flour--making sure both sides are covered--then into egg mixture and finally into bread crumb mixture. Coat both sides very well and gently tap off any excess coating. Transfer eggplant and zucchini slices to a large plate and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. In a large, heavy skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add eggplant slices in a single layer (try not to crowd the pan) and sauté on both sides until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side, making sure slices are soft and cooked all the way through. Remove eggplant to a paper-towel-lined plate to soak up excess oil. Add zucchini to skillet and sauté on both sides until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Remove to a papertowel-lined plate.
6. Heat oven to 450 degrees . In a 13 x 9-inch baking pan, spread 1 cup of the tomato sauce, then a layer of half the eggplant and zucchini, and top with a layer of half the cheese mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining 1/2 cup tomato sauce and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan.
7. Bake at 450 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown.