Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 10 mins
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 24 ginger snap cookies, crushed
- 3 cups eggnog-flavored ice cream
- 3 cups rum raisin ice cream
- Cinnamon, mint and cherries for garnish
1. In a large bowl, beat heavy cream on medium speed until foamy. Add sugar and vanilla; beat on medium-high until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until serving.
2. In each of six 12 oz dessert glasses, layer 2 tbsp cookie crumbs, one 1/2-cup scoop eggnog ice cream, 2 tbsp cookie crumbs and one 1/2-cup scoop rum raisin ice cream. Garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon, mint and cherries. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 467, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 27, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 55, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 102, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.