- 1 peeled hard-cooked egg (such as Eggland's Best), thinly sliced
- 1 slice black rye bread (such as Rubschlager)
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 2 teaspoons dill, chopped
- Olive oil, salt and freshly cracked black pepper
1. Layer egg slices on bread. Top with capers and chopped dill. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cut in half.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 1; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 209, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 212, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 402, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.